There are two small car parks right beside Fallet (the old Grimsa bridge) and Grimsdalbommen (right beside the Fallfossen waterfall). From here, it’s ideal to take short walks to the old Grimsa bridge and Fallfossen.
The original bridge was built in 1870, but was taken down in 2004 as it was starting to rot. The new bridge was opened on August 28, 2005. The Norwegian Public Roads Administration has contributed to the construction of the car parks and walking path to the bridge in conjunction with the National Tourist Route Rondane.
© Photo: J. Wæhler/Statens Vegvesen